No products in the cart.
We are GDPR compliant.
The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), enforced from May 2018, is one the biggest changes to data privacy regulation for businesses with customers from European Union.
How does GDPR relate to Poo~Pourri?
The GDPR regulates the processing of personal data about individuals in the EU, including its collection, storage, transfer or use. Under the GDPR, the concept of “personal data” is very broad and covers any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (also called a “data subject”). It gives data subjects more rights and control over their data by regulating how companies should handle and store the personal data they collect. The GDPR enhances EU individuals’ privacy rights and places significantly enhanced obligations on organizations handling data.
- We keep your data secure 100% of your time.
- We don’t share it, copy it or access it without your permission.
- If you decide to leave us, we will remove your data permanently upon your request.
Credit Card Safety
Card information storage, transmission and processing are completely PCI-Compliant. Every transaction is processed with the same high-level secure encryption just as in a bank. We don’t store your credit info nor do your credit card numbers pass through our servers at any time.
We use Shopify as our hosting provider. Our servers are part of the Shopify infrastructure and hosted in the EU. Shopify provides a highly secure architecture and restricts unauthorized access.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Cookies and Advertising
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a customer and provide you customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads. You may set your preferences through Your Account.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve PooPourri’s content, products, and services.
- Prevent fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
- Deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on third-party sites such as Facebook, Instagram or Google.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.